CASITA CENTER MISSION STATEMENT
The mission of Casita Center, the school of choice for internationally minded stewards of the future, is for each child to maximize his or her unique potential through a wide variety of inquiry based learning opportunities, characterized by a collaborative community and a dedicated staff who educate the whole child in a 21st century learning environment.
CASITA CENTER VISION
We are committed to:
- Promoting pride in and from every student, staff member, parent, and community member.
- Providing an atmosphere where everyone communicates effectively, feels safe, respected, treated fairly, listened to, and involved.
- Fostering equitable opportunities to contribute, learn, and grow.
- Recognizing and maintaining high academic standards.
- Cultivating a strong, progressive instructional program embracing an integrated curriculum while including the best of our school's traditions.
CASITA CENTER CORE VALUES
- We value a safe and healthy school environment, which promotes actively engaged students who are exploring, making connections, and are responsible.
- We value an inclusive and supportive environment where school, family and community work together to promote high academic expectations and the cultural, social, and emotional well-being of every child.
- We value an enthusiastic community with a commitment to life-long learning for all members of the school community supported by resources and opportunities for growth.
- We value a caring, professional staff that respects differences, communicates effectively, and makes decisions collectively.